Start Using Outlook
Outlook is one of the oldest and most widely used e-mail clients available. Discover the basics with this course.
You can watch the full course or take a look at specific skills you would like to sharpen up on. There are instructional videos to showcase each skill, or if you want to go a bit slower, you can work through the step by step guides at your own pace. You can use the handy cheat sheets as an offline learning resource.
- Outlook 2013 Introduction
- Add and Edit New Contacts
- Calendar Basics - Create Appointments
- Calendar Basics - Create a Meeting
- Calendar Basics - Share Your Calendar
- E-mail Basics - Sending and Receiving E-mail
- E-mail Basics - Sort and Organise Your E-mail
- Recall Message
- Auto Replies
- Send and Receive Attachments
- BCC Explained
- Add an E-Mail Signature
There are no entry requirements in order for you to begin this course.
At the end of this course there is a short assessment which you can take in your own time.
Once a learner has passed the assessment at the end of the course, they will be able to download a learndirect certificate to confirm their progress.
This course is for;
• Anyone who wants to build the fundamental IT skills to succeed in business
• Anyone who wants to watch and learn at their own pace
Need proof of your English and Maths skills? Want to catch up and learn more English and Maths? You can for free when you sign up to this learndirect course.
Get your NUS Extra card
All professional development students are eligible for the NUS Extra card, which gives you access to over 200 UK student discounts with brands like Co-op, Amazon and ASOS. Apply and find out more at http://cards.nusextra.co.uk/