Free English Online Course
Free English and Maths Courses
Achieving a recognised qualification in English is not only beneficial for your academic career, but it can also be the springboard that propels you towards an exciting job. By gaining a solid understanding of this subject through our free English online course, you will get the confidence you need to boost all aspects of your life.
Register your interest now for more information.
Our free English course provides the perfect preparation for learners who want to gain their Level 2 qualifications but don’t feel ready to take on the programme straight away. With this, you can progress on to further education, start pursuing your dream career, or boost your confidence in using these core skills in everyday life.
So, what are you waiting for? Sign up to our free English online course today! You can call us on 01202 025 431.
Benefits of Studying Our Free English Course
Getting back into education can seem daunting, but with the help of learndirect, you can study a free English course from the comfort of your own home.
As the UK’s leading online learning providers, we have helped more than 4 million learners gain qualifications that have transformed their professional lives.
By taking advantage of our free English course, you can benefit from the following:
- Online learning – Your free English course is delivered entirely online, so you can make your way through the units from the comfort of your own home. All you need is a computer, laptop, or tablet and a stable internet connection
- Free of charge – There are no fees when you enrol on this online course; enjoy the free education!
- Learn when you want – You have the freedom to complete your free English course in your own time, around your daily schedule. Whether you want to study for two hours a day or 30 minutes, it’s up to you!
- Easy to use student portal – Our free English online course is delivered through an industry-leading digital platform that is easy to use and has everything you need in one place
Register your interest today! As soon as you enrol, you can start the course immediately.
Your free English course consists of the following units:
- Introduction to Level 1 English Fundamentals
- Level 1 Reading Fundamentals
- Level 1 Writing Fundamentals
- Level 1 Speaking, Listening and Communicating Fundamentals
- Written by industry experts – Our free English course has been put together by professionals with decades of experience
- Online lessons – Each unit focuses on essential areas of English that we use in every setting, from professional to personal
Get Prepared for Functional Skills English
By studying our free English online course, you will be ready to tackle Functional Skills English Level 2, a nationally recognised qualification. Taking this next step in your education can guide you towards the following:
- University – Almost all universities require Level 2 qualifications, usually in English and Maths. Most higher education institutions will accept Functional Skills English Level 2 qualifications as part of their entry requirements. Starting your learning journey with our free English course is the best way to get you there!
- Employment – Plenty of entry-level jobs across various industries require their employees to have Level 2 English and Maths qualifications. You can tick this box by achieving a Functional Skills English qualification
Unlock Your Potential with Our Free English Online Course
The flexibility and convenience of our free English online course is ideal for anyone who wants to build their confidence and knowledge before embarking on further study. Starting with this free English course will enable you to kickstart a journey that will see you achieve your full potential.
Register your interest now to get started and unlock the opportunities ahead of you! Call 01202 006 464 to speak to one of our Course Executives or reach out to us online. Alternatively, consider the options below!
Request a callback
Request a call back from our support team if you need help registering for a free course. Alternatively, you can call us on 01202 025 431.