learndirect is committed to ensuring all of our learners, customers and clients have a great experience with us. We work with individuals to ensure they are supported in ways which meet their needs, while providing consistently high customer experience across a breath of individual requirements. In line with our equality and diversity vision, we strive to create an environment where everyone is treated with dignity and respect.
We monitor and analyse customer feedback regularly, allowing us to build on our strengths and take action to improve any perceived weaknesses in our service. We maintain a four stage objective process for the handling of queries and complaints; in order that any customer concerns can be investigated and resolved appropriately.
Our customer experience vision is integral to our company vision of ‘Inspiring people to realise their potential’ and is embedded in our values, strategic aims, policies and day-to-day business. The way our teams live our values of Passionate, Agile, Courageous and Empowering is a fundamental part of the experience we provide our customers; from our front line staff to those in supporting teams. All our learners, clients and customers have the right to the same high quality service.
How we will achieve our vision:
- We will work with referral partners and internal sales teams to ensure all learners, clients and customers referred to us have a good understanding of the learndirect offer before starting with us. When offers, funding, or circumstances change we will demonstrate agility by clearly communicating change so that customers are not adversely impacted.
- Where relevant, we will provide all learners, clients and customers with an inclusive induction session which will clearly explain the purpose, content and outcome of their experience with us. We will verify the regularity and success of induction by means of satisfaction surveys. Indicative of the importance of successful induction, scores of 92% or below will be managed through our quality improvement and operations teams. Where induction is not relevant, we will ensure customers are given materials to set clear expectations about our service. Demonstration of our passion is integral to the success of induction – to successfully engage learners and clients from a breadth of backgrounds, we must evidence our drive to help them achieve.
- Where working on an ongoing basis,we will agree a suitable model for contacting our learners, clients, and customers on an individual basis – this is especially important for our remote learners. Once an expected level of contact has been agreed, we will strive to meet this and to exceed it where possible. We will demonstrate agility where learner and client contact needs change, and not allow the service received to falter. Contact will consistently be recorded in online systems, allowing our managers to monitor learner progress. Indicative of the importance of communication in providing a world-class experience, where contact targets have not been met this will be managed through our quality improvement and operations teams.
- We will provide all our learners, clients and customers with the opportunity to complete regular satisfaction surveys. The results of these will be monitored and analysed, and any scores of 92% or below will be managed through our quality improvement and operations teams. Learners and clients will be empowered by means of their feedback being sought and utilised.
- We will provide all our learners, clients and customers with the contact details for our helplines, and will monitor and analyse all complaints and queries which are raised through this channel. Senior managers will have visibility of all individual queries and complaints. We will show courage in investigating complaints to find suitable outcomes, not relying on dissatisfactory processes but challenging activity and forging new opportunities.
- We will provide our learners, clients and customers with the opportunity to participate in forums where they can provide informal, constructive feedback about the service they have received. The results of these will be monitored and analysed. Where the opportunity to participate in forums has not been provided, this will be managed through our quality improvement and operations teams. Learners and clients will be empowered by means of their feedback being sought and utilised.
- We will promote our vision through showcasing learner, client and customer feedback – this will take place at a local and a central level. Staff at all levels and in all areas of the business show passion for the learndirect offer.
- We will reward dedication to providing a world class experience by means of our PACE value awards – where we recognise and reward Passionate, Agile, Courageous and Empowering behaviour in our staff.