Our Guide to Becoming a Nurse
Get Onto a Nursing Degree with Our Online Access to Nursing Course!
Do you want to become an NHS Hero? Nursing careers are some of the most important and rewarding there are, but to get qualified as a Nurse in the UK, you need to complete an approved nursing degree at university. This can put off aspiring Nurses who don’t have A Levels. Thankfully, our online Access to Nursing Course can get you into university without them!
If you want to become a Nurse without A Levels, our Access to Nursing Course is the solution! Register your interest now for more information
Why Become a Nurse?
- Help save and improve lives every day
- Enjoy an active, exciting and sociable career
- Tailor your role to your interests
- Almost endless career progression
- Never stop learning!
How Much Does a Nurse Earn?
- Band 5 Nurse Salary: £25,655 to £31,534
- Band 6 Nurse Salary: £32,306 to £39,027
- Band 7 Nurse Salary: £40,057 to £45,839
- Band 8a Nurse Salary: £47,126 to 53,219
- Band 8b Nurse Salary: £54,764 to £63,861
- Band 8c Nurse Salary: £65,664 to £75,874
- Band 8d Nurse Salary: £78,192 to £90,387
- Band 9 Nurse Salary: £93,735 to £108,075
What Access Course Do I Need for Nursing?
- Human Body – Discover facts about the human body, from the way we reproduce to how our organs function and the way our cells grow and divide
- History of the NHS – Understand the NHS’s founding principles and how it has been shaped over time
- Roles and Responsibilities of a Nurse – Learn about the purpose and function of the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC), as well as the multidisciplinary approach to healthcare