Discover what’s driving adults to invest in education during economic uncertainty, why online learning could be the saviour during the cost-of-living crisis, and how a digital-first society could impact traditional learning as we know it.
Our first trend report, The State of Learning, provides insight into the commercial education industry and how it’s adapting to cater to the demands of learners during a time of national economic struggle.
By surveying a sample of learndirect customers, we were able to build a profile of the modern learner and identify core motivations for gaining qualifications through online learning, breaking it down generationally and geographically.
We also look ahead to the future, gathering thoughts on how digital education will affect traditional learning.
The report includes topics, such as:
- Key motivations for choosing online education during economic uncertainty
- Generational attitudes towards the current UK education system
- How Boomers are handling digital advancements
- NHS strikes and if they’re putting off the desire to get into nursing
- A North/South divide in values related to online learning
- How qualifications could be the route out of the cost-of-living crisis
- Views on how digital learning could affect the future of traditional education
- Insight into the demand for professional upskilling
To explore our findings and get a better understanding of the commercial education industry, download our report here.