Become a Publisher
learndirect is always looking for providers of training courseware to work in partnership with. If you or your business is a leader in your industry and want to develop your courseware on our platform (ATOM) to then sell to our learners, we would love to hear from you.
Our range of expert service specialists can also work with you on your learning and development to ensure the delivery of a high quality, fit for purpose training programme. If you’re budding vlogger or social influencer and want to create a high-quality training course get in touch and we can work with you to get it off of the ground.
So, if you’re looking for a route to getting your courseware to market, or a platform to deliver your training on contact learndirect to see how we can support.
Working in partnership with learndirect will enable you to:
- Have access to our SCORM compliant content player to easily upload any of your pre-existing course allowing you to distribute it to your learning community.
- If you have not developed your course(s) in a SCORM compliant format, make sure of our Rapid Authoring Tool, which will allow you to quickly and easily author your own eLearning content without any programming knowledge.
- Once you have added your course(s) publish it on out ATOM Learner Management System (LMS) so that your learning community can access it anytime or anywhere.
- Create courses and sell them on the learndirect website to access the hundreds of thousands of learners we support every year.
- We are happy to work on a revenue share model for any sales of your courses(s) that are complete on our website or that use the ATOM LMS.
- We can support you to receive external quality assurance on your course from national recognised Awarding Organisations. We can support with the development of your course and assessment methods. We can also Peer Review your content to ensure it is of a high calibre.
If you would like to have an initial conversation regarding becoming a publisher, please do not hesitate to contact using firstname.lastname@example.org