The Supplier Event feedback survey has now closed. Thank you to everyone who took the time to complete the survey; it’s really helpful to know what we’re doing right and what we can work on for next time.
We’re pleased to say that the feedback we’ve received has been positive overall. For example:
- Each of the presentations received over 90% partially or very useful scores;
- The director surgery sessions were well received as a new addition to this event, with 92% of respondents finding these to be a good opportunity for attendees; and
- Overall, 90% of respondents felt like the event was a good use of their time.
Here’s some of what attendees had to say:
- “This was by far the best event I have attended to date. It was informative, the speakers were fantastic and the whole day very useful and informative.”
- “The event provided a platform to meet more of the senior team and converse with them in a meaningful yet relaxed fashion and gave opportunity to also meet with partner organisations who also form part of the learndirect network team.”
- “I found the surgeries particularly useful. Additionally, it was great to have an opportunity to speak directly to directors and senior managers.”
Of course, respondents also raised some points for us to work on; and we appreciate these. We take all feedback on board when arranging our Supplier Events, and we strive to continue making these a worthwhile and enjoyable day!