The focus for our startup programme is to enable unemployed entrepreneurs across Manchester to develop their own businesses ideas. Funded by the European Social Fund via the UK Skills Funding Agency. We'll help you navigate your way through starting up your own business, and support you as your business grows. With our coaching, advice and support we’ll ensure you have the best possible chance to make your business idea a success.
Each and every day people come to us to improve their skills for work, self employment and support in starting their own business. Whatever their goal, they know we can help them - just like we’ve helped millions of others.
You may not have experience of how to build a successful business plan or manage a business but we can help you with our business start-up programme. You’ll gain the skills to become self employed, start a new business or a social enterprise.
You will have your own enterprise coach who will support and guide you through your journey and experienced tutors to deliver courses such as SFEDI accredited business and finance qualifications and a catalogue of e-learning courses. These will give you skills in both the set up and on-going success of your business venture.
Learning with us isn’t like school or college and you can start straight away. We’ll work with you to develop a personalised learning plan and you’ll have regular progress reviews to keep you on track. Our dedicated team will support you throughout your learning.
- Test your business idea with an experienced enterprise coach
- See what extra skills you might need
- Understand how to develop a business plan
- Get to grips with business planning, calculating financial costings and understanding legal requirements
- With ongoing support for the first 3 months of your business
- Work skills
- Job specific skills
- SFEDI business and finance
- Business skills
- Customer service
Thanks to funding this programme could be FREE!*
- Aged 16yrs+ or over
- Eligible to live and work in the UK
- Not currently in education or employment
- Currently living or intending to live in the Greater Manchester area
If you want to improve your business prospects then contact us using the form below to arrange a callback or contact us on 0345 241 2533 now or fill in the form to arrange a callback
from our team