During the intermediate Apprenticeship you'll complete the following qualifications:
- Level 2 Diploma in Team Leading
- Functional skills qualification in English, maths and/or IT
- Personal learning and thinking skills (PLTS)
- Employee rights and responsibilities
Your diploma is built from a selection of mandatory and optional units. We'll help you put together the right combination to fit your job role and the way you want to develop your career.
- Manage personal performance and development
- Communicate work-related information
- Lead and manage a team
- Principles of team leading
- Understand business
You’ll choose five to seven units from the optional section.
Popular choices include:
- Contribute to meetings in a business environment
- Manage team performance
- Collaborate with other departments in a business environment
- Resolve customer service problems
- Deliver a presentation
This is just a selection - there are further optional units available.