Learners studying on learndirect.com
In most cases this information can be located in your online learning pages by following these instructions.
- Log into your account.
- Click onto “My courses”
- Click onto “Previous courses”
- Now click onto the course title
- Click onto “My outcomes”
- In the Personal Learning Goal section, you can see the awarding body the test is linked to.
If your Awarding Body isn’t detailed please contact your centre or call 0800 101 901 to find out this information.
Learners studying on www.learndirect-atlas.com
How do I find out who my awarding body is?
You can find this information in ATLAS by following these instructions.
- Log into your account
- Click onto “My achievements” then “My certificates”
- In the Qualification name section, you can see the awarding body the qualification is linked to