Careers with learndirect Sales Advisor
learndirect has been empowering individuals to reach the height of their potential for many years, with a forward-thinking digital approach.
As the UK’s leading online learning provider, we have helped millions of learners gain qualifications that have led to exciting careers. Our work is to empower, inspire, and transform lives through flexible education made accessible to all.
From Access to Higher Education Diplomas and GCSEs to Animal Courses and accredited Dental Nursing qualifications, we offer education to individuals from all backgrounds and at any stage of their life and career.
With rapid expansion well underway, you could become a part of the online solution to educational needs. Here at learndirect we're looking for energetic, motivated individuals to join our team of Sales Agents in our Bournemouth office.
Our team are professionals in their field dedicated to helping learners fulfil their potential and meet their development aspirations and career goals. Due to expansion in the business, we're looking for more fantastic Sales Agents, who want to provide a world class service to all our customers by phone, email, website & live chat.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Answer inbound calls and make outbound calls to warm leads, who have enquired through one of our multiple adverts
- Work with potential students to understand which course would best suit their goals and walk them through the package they'll receive
- You'll be responsible for enrolling new students onto their chosen course or career program.
- Working 5 days a week on a rota basis including some evenings and weekends
- Work to a mandatory script to follow FCA guidelines
- Provide clear, concise and prompt information to potential learners in a way that will follow a TCF approach.
What we are looking for in you:
- Previous sales experience would be an advantage, preferably in a contact center environment
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
- Able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Proven track record of hitting and exceeding sales targets (desirable)
- Exceptional communication skills
- Willing to learn
- A flexible team player, you’ll be able to demonstrate a can-do attitude and the ability to use your own initiative, whilst sharing in the successes of others
Why work with us:
- Uncapped earning potential, with a realistic OTE of £50,000 per annum
- Incentivised gifts & bonus's
- Progression opportunities
- Complete a course of your choice after your probation period
- Excellent holiday allowance plus bank holidays – to include one extra day’s holiday for your birthday / appreciation day
- £50 Amazon thank you Voucher for your birthday
- Company pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Perkbox Corporate Perks
- Refer a friend scheme
- Inclusive culture and positive working environment
- Staff social events
We are an equal opportunity employer, always looking for the right talent based on merit for every position. learndirect believes passionately in including all employees equally in the learndirect culture and mission. We actively encourage diversity of thought and champion our talented individuals.