Careers with learndirect
Career Support Advisor
Through education, people can transform their lives and reach career goals. learndirect Group has been empowering individuals to reach the height of their potential for many years, with a forward-thinking digital approach.
As the UK’s leading online learning provider, we have helped millions of learners gain qualifications that have led to exciting careers. Our work is to empower, inspire, and transform lives through flexible education made accessible to all.
Pearltech requires individuals with exceptional drive and ambition to help with one of the fastest growing learning technology companies in the education space.
One of Pearltech’s services to the education industry is to help prospective students who wish to take a course with one of education partners, and take them through a process of application, enrolment and undertaking their course.
As all courses are online, therefore this is an office based and telephone based role, requiring discipline and drive to ensure we deliver on the number of students required by our partners, whilst ensuring a best-in-class service to prospective students.
This critical learner support role will provide a proactive, professional and timely service to learners and will support the delivery of high-quality learning programmes.
This role requires individuals to be caring, ambitious and emotionally intelligent so that their service meets the needs of our diverse learners in the aim to influence their next steps in work and life. The department influences our learners’ futures and, at times, can change their life.
Key Responsibilities and Roles:
- To follow structured guidelines and processes designed to support the learning journey
- To contact Learners in relation to prospective interest, applications, course due dates in line with department Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to achieve strategic goals
- To professionally handle inbound and outbound telephone and electronic enquiries from Learners and employers
- To maintain up to date and accurate contact records for all Learners using our CRM and internal systems
- To manage your own ‘Learner caseload’ including data retrieval, diary management, support of Learners and successful completion of the learning journey
- Encourage Learner to progress through vital steps to starting their course
- Fully implement the expected standards to ensure all learners receive an exceptional learning experience which adds significant value to their development, progress and progression.
- To undertake administrative duties relating to Learners including, but not limited to, data inputting
- Undertake any training relevant to the efficient execution of any of the above duties
- To work in line with the Ofsted framework and the advanced learner loans rules
What we are looking from in you:
- Minimum 12 months Experience within a customer service role
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Passion for the education industry
- Telecommunication Experience
- Good report building with customers
Why work with us?
- Complete a course of your choice after your probation period
- Excellent holiday allowance plus bank holidays – to include one extra day’s holiday for your birthday / appreciation day
- £50 Amazon thank you Voucher for your birthday
- Company pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Perkbox Corporate Perks
- Refer a friend scheme
- Inclusive culture and positive working environment
- Staff social events
We are an equal opportunity employer, always looking for the right talent based on merit for every position. learndirect believes passionately in including all employees equally in the learndirect culture and mission. We actively encourage diversity of thought and champion our talented individuals.