Careers with learndirect
B2B Sales Executive - Core
Through education, people can transform their lives and reach career goals. learndirect has been empowering individuals to reach the height of their potential for many years, with a forward-thinking digital approach.
As the UK’s leading online learning provider, we have helped millions of learners gain qualifications that have led to exciting careers. Our work is to empower, inspire, and transform lives through flexible education made accessible to all.
From Access to Higher Education Diplomas and GCSEs to animal courses and accredited dental nursing qualifications, we offer education to individuals from all backgrounds and at any stage of their life and career.
Through partnerships with industry-leading providers in multiple sectors, learndirect has helped more than 4.5 million learners get the qualifications they need.
With rapid expansion well underway, you could become a part of the online solution to educational needs.
Working across several the core faculties, Professional Services, Teaching & Education, A Levels & GCSEs, as a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for actively and professionally managing the entire sales B2B cycle from lead generation, lead management, business development (face to face and through leads) preparing proposals and presentations, negotiating and closing the deal.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
· Network, consult, and build relationships - actively approach targeted business clients (telephone, email, social networks, etc.)
· Utilise your existing network to drive sales of our animal-related courses. This could be through an existing network, or building up a new customer base
· Manage relationships with existing customers and search for new client leads
· Manage the sales pipeline and source leads
· Plan and execute sales activities that will ensure ambitious sales growth objectives.
What we are looking for in you:
· Prior experience in B2B sales in the education sector. Your contacts and ability to make impact are key to this role
· Solid knowledge of Sales management and B2B sales pipeline management
· An understanding of Professional Services, A levels & GCSE and Teaching & Education online courses
· Demonstrated ability to maintain high level of enthusiasm and motivation.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Ability to work at pace, find creative solutions and passion to be a part of a fast-growing business.
Why work with us?
· Complete a course of your choice after your probation period
· Excellent holiday allowance plus bank holidays – to include one extra day’s holiday for your birthday / appreciation day
· £50 Amazon thank you Voucher for your birthday
· Company pension scheme
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Perkbox Corporate Perks
· Refer a friend scheme
· Inclusive culture and positive working environment
· Staff social events
We are an equal opportunity employer, always looking for the right talent based on merit for every position. learndirect believes passionately in including all employees equally in the learndirect culture and mission. We actively encourage diversity of thought and champion our talented individuals.