This is an instructional e-learning course, featuring a comprehensive set of easy-to-follow video lessons. You’ll see the tutor’s desktop as they explain key functions, tasks and applications. Learning is supported with printable material, suggested homework and support materials.
The course videos are designed to allow you to follow while you learn, and set tasks will enable you to try out your new skills as you learn. Topics are combined into learning "modules". You can watch individual topics (three to eight minutes) or complete the full module. You can follow your own pace or use our schedule to give structure to your learning.
There are four levels to this course: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced and Advanced 2. The first three levels have 2 modules each; Advanced Level 2 has one one module. The modules are:
- Module 1: Introduction, Tour, Zoom, Lasso, Quick Selection, Inverse And Save Selection, Multiple Undos, Refine Smooth Edge, Refine Soft Edge, Crop
- Module 2: Layers, Transform, Resize, History Panel, Painting, Eyedropper, Airbrush Faces
- Module 3: Layer Mask Intro, Using Layer Masks, Masks And Effects, Blending Modes, Wrap, Filters, Filters Gallery
- Module 4: Levels, Vibrance, Selections And Colours, Sharpen, Blur, Content Aware Fill And Patch, Liquefy Basics, Liquefy Face Smile, Liquefy Face General, Liquefy Face Eyes
- Module 5: Adobe Bridge, Photomerge, Playing Action, Recording Actions, Batch Process, Red Eye, Black And White
- Module 6: Design File Setup, Vector Vs Bitmap, Drawing Tools, Manage Layers, Effects, Gradients, Combine And Chop Paths, Patterns, Advanced Text
Advanced Level 2
- Module 7: Introduction, Web Image Types, Saving Web Types
- Module 8: Tracing Images, Slicing Intro, Slicing, Smart Objects, Bye