To fully prepare you for your MOS exam, this bundle includes:
- Word 2013 MOS e-learning course: approximately 26 hours of learning taking you through all aspects of the application, from introduction to advanced level.
- Practice exams: The MOS Practice Test software replicates the real MOS Word 2013 exam and is the ideal tool to help you to prepare (you will need Microsoft Word 2013 on your PC/Laptop to use this product).
- Word 2013 Study Guide: the textbook companion to the courseware, provided in online format for access via your PC.
- Exam voucher: your exam voucher (worth £65) entitles you to sit your MOS exam at a Certiport Authorised Testing Centre (CATC) in the UK*.
The course provides full preparation for the exam (77-418). Using interactive exercises and software simulations, you’ll quickly become familiarised in it with the Word 2013 environment and its documents, functions and features. The course modules are:
Create and manage documents
Including: introduction to Word, new documents, editing PDFs, searching, hyperlinks, bookmarks, customisation, toolbars, custom keyboard shortcuts, print and save.
Format text, paragraphs, and sections
Including: editing and formatting, automatic corrections, symbols and drop caps, creating styles, pagination, advanced setting of headers and footers, columns, multi-page documents.
Create table and lists
Including: text to tables, graphical appearance of tables, editing the layout, calculations in tables, numbered and bulleted lists, multilevel lists.
Including: footnotes and endnotes, index, bibliography, captions and tables of figures.
Insert and Format Objects
Including: custom cover page, auto text, inserting and formatting shapes, SmartArt graphics, inserting and editing pictures.
You’ll be able to refer back to the Study Guide to practice your skills, and the separate “practice test” system will help to fully prepare for your exam.
You will be supplied with an exam voucher that is valid until 20th June 2018. Please allow time to book your exam before your voucher expires. To book your exam, simply contact your nearest Certiport Authorised Testing Centre (CATC) in the UK.
* please note that an additional invigilation fee is payable directly to the CATC testing centre when you sit the exam. This is likely to be in the region of £15.