To fully prepare you for your MOS exam, this bundle includes:
- PowerPoint 2013 MOS e-learning course: approximately 26 hours of learning taking you through all aspects of the application, from introduction to advanced level.
- Practice exams: The MOS Practice Test software replicates the real exam and is the ideal tool to help you to prepare (you will need Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 on your PC/Laptop to use this product).
- PowerPoint 2013 Study Guide: the textbook companion to the courseware, provided in online format for access via your PC.
- Exam voucher: your exam voucher (worth £65) entitles you to sit your MOS exam at a Certiport Authorised Testing Centre (CATC) in the UK*.
The online training provides the complete knowledge for Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2013 (Exam 77-422). Using interactive exercises and software simulations, you’ll quickly become familiarised in it with the PowerPoint 2013 environment and its documents, functions and features. The course modules are:
Create and manage presentations
Includes: new presentations, slide master editing, layouts, backgrounds, footer information on slides, themes, print settings, advanced saving, speaker notes, slide show settings, timing, pesenter view, hints on delivering presentations.
Insert and format shapes and slides
Includes: manipulation with slides, shapes and editing, presentation sections, advanced objects manipulation.
You’ll be able to refer back to the Study Guide to practice your skills, and the separate “practice test” system will help to fully prepare for your exam.
You will be supplied with an exam voucher that is valid until 20th June 2018. Please allow time to book your exam before your voucher expires. To book your exam, simply contact your nearest Certiport Authorised Testing Centre (CATC) in the UK.
* please note that an additional invigilation fee is payable directly to the CATC testing centre when you sit the exam. This is likely to be in the region of £15.