To fully prepare you for your MOS exam, this bundle includes:
- Outlook 2013 MOS e-learning course: approximately 26 hours of learning taking you through all aspects of the application from introduction to advanced level.
- Practice exams: The MOS Practice Test software replicates the real exam and is the ideal tool to help you to prepare (you will need Microsoft Outlook 2013 on your PC/Laptop to use this product).
- Outlook 2013 Study Guide: the textbook companion to the courseware, provided in online format for access via your PC.
- Exam voucher: your exam voucher (worth £65) entitles you to sit your MOS exam at a Certiport Authorised Testing Centre (CATC) in the UK*.
The online training provides the complete knowledge for Microsoft Office Outlook 2013 (Exam 77-423). Using interactive exercises and software simulations, you’ll quickly become familiarised in it with the Outlook 2013 environment and its documents, functions and features. The course modules are:
Manage the Outlook environment
Includes: introduction to Outlook, people view, mail settings, the new interface, view options, customising layout, viewing received messages, setting an e-mail account, signatures, rules, automatic replies, saving and printing, data files, searching, managing contacts.
Includes: creating a new message, replying to messages and forwarding them, mail folders, attachments, tracking, delegate access, editing, arranging the message list, subfolders and
categories, junk email, viewing messages by conversation, message list features, flagging messages for their follow-up.
Includes: recalling a meeting and adjusting the calendar, sending your calendar, viewing the calendars of your colleagues, sharing the outlook data, editing appointments and events, recurring appointments, sneak peeks, scheduling a meeting, proposing a new meeting time, tasks, notes, managing the journal.
Manage contacts and groups
Includes: creating and printing contacts, address book, contact group
You’ll be able to refer back to the Study Guide to practice your skills, and the separate “practice test” system will help to fully prepare for your exam.
You will be supplied with an exam voucher that is valid until 20th June 2018. Please allow time to book your exam before your voucher expires. To book your exam, simply contact your nearest Certiport Authorised Testing Centre (CATC) in the UK.
* please note that an additional invigilation fee is payable directly to the CATC testing centre when you sit the exam. This is likely to be in the region of £15.