To fully prepare you for your MOS exam, this bundle includes:
- Word 2010 MOS e-learning course: approximately 26 hours of learning taking you through all aspects of the application, from introduction to advanced level.
- Practice exams: The MOS Practice Test software replicates the real MOS Word 2010 exam and is the ideal tool to help you to prepare (you will need Microsoft Word 2010 on your PC/Laptop to use this product).
- Word 2010 Expert Study Guide: the textbook companion to the courseware, provided in online format for access via your PC.
- Exam voucher: your exam voucher (worth £65) entitles you to sit your MOS exam at a Certiport Authorised Testing Centre (CATC) in the UK*.
The course provides the complete knowledge for the exam. Using interactive exercises and software simulations, you’ll quickly become familiarised in it with the Word 2010 environment and its documents, functions and features. The course modules are:
MS Word 2010: Introduction
In this course, you will learn how to create and format simple text documents. You will learn how to use correction tools and help. After completing the course, you will know how to set page numbering, how to insert simple headers and footers, and how to print a document.
MS Word 2010: Intermediate
You'll learn to work with styles and templates. You will acquire the requisite knowledge in formatting large documents, working with tables, including calculations, and working with charts. You will also insert graphics into your documents.
MS Word 2010: Advanced
In this course, you will familiarise yourself with advanced methods for working with large documents. You will learn to create a table of contents, indexes and tables of figures. You will also be creating envelopes, labels and a catalogue making use of mail merge. You will learn how to work with graphics and organisation charts. You will understand the basics of creating forms and learn how to use fields in your documents. You will familiarise yourself with creating macros, with the XML format and its usage in MS Word, with security and management of permissions for accessing documents.
You will be supplied with an exam voucher that is valid until 29th July 2017. Please allow time to book your exam before your voucher expires. To book your exam, simply contact your nearest Certiport Authorised Testing Centre (CATC) in the UK.
* please note that an additional invigilation fee is payable directly to the CATC testing centre when you sit the exam. This is likely to be in the region of £15.