To fully prepare you for your MOS exam, this bundle includes:
- Excel 2010 MOS e-learning course: approximately 26 hours of learning taking you through all aspects of the application, from introduction to advanced level.
- Practice exams: The MOS Practice Test software replicates the real MOS Excel 2010 Expert exam and is the ideal tool to help you to prepare (you will need Microsoft Excel 2010 on your PC/Laptop to use this product).
- Excel 2010 Expert Study Guide: the textbook companion to the courseware, provided in online format for access via your PC.
- Exam voucher: your exam voucher (worth £65) entitles you to sit your MOS exam at a Certiport Authorised Testing Centre (CATC) in the UK*.
The course provides full preparation for the exam. Using interactive exercises and software simulations, you’ll quickly become familiarised in the environment and its documents, functions and features. The course modules are:
MS Excel 2010: Introduction
In this course, you will learn to create tables in the Microsoft Excel program, to enter data in them, to format the data and edit the table format. You will provide calculations through simple functions and formulas and will familiarise yourself with the basics of chart creation and formatting.
MS Excel 2010: Intermediate
You'll learn advanced techniques for data processing in Excel (formatting, locking, using templates, advanced copying etc.). You will be creating complex formulas and using functions belonging to the date & time and text categories, as well as the logical, financial and database functions. You will learn how to filter lists on a sheet and create pivot tables. You will also practice advanced chart editing.
MS Excel 2010: Advanced
In this course, you will learn to work with the advanced Microsoft Excel functions for data manipulation and analysis. You will familiarize yourself with macro creation, with the XML format and its use in MS Excel, with protecting and managing permissions for accessing workbooks.
You will be supplied with an exam voucher that is valid until 20th June 2018. Please allow time to book your exam before your voucher expires. To book your exam, simply contact your nearest Certiport Authorised Testing Centre (CATC) in the UK.
* please note that an additional invigilation fee is payable directly to the CATC testing centre when you sit the exam. This is likely to be in the region of £15.