This Sage e-learning course (the last of three stages) provides the skills you need to run Sage 50 Payroll. With this flexible course you can log on and work online whenever suits you. Simulations in the course give you a realistic learning experience and interactive quizzes help test your knowledge as you go along.
By the end of this course you will:
- Process statutory payments including statutory sick pay, maternity pay and paternity and adoption pay
- Allocate and process Attachment of Earnings
- Create and administrate Holiday schemes and employee absence
- Produce historical reports including payslips
- Edit payslips
- Create basic reports in the Report Designer tool
At the end of the course there is a final online multiple choice test that challenges you to demonstrate how well you now know your software.