To fully prepare you for your MOS exam, this bundle includes:
- Access 2013 MOS e-learning course: approximately 26 hours of learning taking you through all aspects of the application, from introduction to advanced level.
- Practice exams: The MOS Practice Test software replicates the real MOS Access 2013 exam and is the ideal tool to help you to prepare (you will need Microsoft Access 2013 on your PC/Laptop to use this product).
- Access 2013 Study Guide: the textbook companion to the courseware, provided in online format for access via your PC.
- Exam voucher: your exam voucher (worth £65) entitles you to sit your MOS exam at a Certiport Authorised Testing Centre (CATC) in the UK*.
The course provides full preparation for the exam (77-424). Using interactive exercises and software simulations, you’ll quickly become familiarised with the Access 2013 environment and its documents, functions and features.
You will become familiarised with the terminology concerning relational databases and with the basics of working in the Access program. You will try various ways of creating tables and setting the properties of their fields. You will learn to further analyse the data in tables through select queries, including the creation of calculated fields in them. You will set relations between tables and ensure their referential integrity. You will also familiarise yourself with an easy way of creating simple forms and reports.
You will learn to create calculated fields in queries that operate with functions. You will create totals queries and parameter queries. You will familiarise yourself with the properties of table joins and will examine how they can affect the result of queries. You will create forms in the Design view and will learn to insert calculated fields into them. You will also design and edit reports and will learn to perform various calculations in them. You will also learn how to insert controls into forms and reports, including subforms and sub-reports.
- Create and manage a database
- Build tables
- Create queries
- Create forms
- Create reports
You will be supplied with an exam voucher that is valid until 20th June 2018. Please allow time to book your exam before your voucher expires. To book your exam, simply contact your nearest Certiport Authorised Testing Centre (CATC) in the UK.
* please note that an additional invigilation fee is payable directly to the CATC testing centre when you sit the exam. This is likely to be in the region of £15.