To fully prepare you for your MOS exam, this bundle includes:
- PowerPoint 2010 MOS e-learning course: approximately 26 hours of learning taking you through all aspects of the application, from introduction to advanced level.
- Practice exams: The MOS Practice Test software replicates the real exam and is the ideal tool to help you to prepare (you will need Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 on your PC/Laptop to use this product).
- PowerPoint 2010 Study Guide: the textbook companion to the courseware, provided in online format for access via your PC.
- Exam voucher: your exam voucher (worth £65) entitles you to sit your MOS exam at a Certiport Authorised Testing Centre (CATC) in the UK*.
The online training provides the complete knowledge for exam. Using interactive exercises and software simulations, you’ll quickly become familiarised in it with the PowerPoint 2010 environment and its documents, functions and features. The course modules are:
Beginner Skills in Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
This course will teach you how to create presentations containing text, images, charts, tables, organisation charts and other elements. You will be using already-prepared slide layouts. You will discover an easy method for how to display a presentation.
Advanced Skills in Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
You'll learn advanced methods for formatting and showing presentations. You will be creating and using templates, colour schemes and masters. You will be setting-up the properties for presentations, including transitions, animations, timing and notes. You will learn to review, print, export and import presentations.
Your exam voucher is valid until 28th May 2019. Note that the courseware is available for 6 months from date of enrolment. Please allow time to book your exam before your voucher expires. To book your exam, simply contact your nearest Certiport Authorised Testing Centre (CATC) in the UK.
* please note that an additional invigilation fee is payable directly to the CATC testing centre when you sit the exam. This is likely to be in the region of £15.