To fully prepare you for your MOS exam, this bundle includes:
- Outlook 2010 MOS e-learning course: taking you through all aspects of the application from introduction to advanced level.
- Practice exams: The MOS Practice Test software replicates the real exam and is the ideal tool to help you to prepare (you will need Microsoft Outlook 2010 on your PC/Laptop to use this product).
- Outlook 2010 Study Guide: the textbook companion to the courseware, provided in online format for access via your PC.
- Exam voucher: your exam voucher (worth £65) entitles you to sit your MOS exam at a Certiport Authorised Testing Centre (CATC) in the UK*.
The online training provides the complete knowledge for the exam. Using interactive exercises and software simulations, you’ll quickly become familiarised with the Outlook 2010 environment and its documents, functions and features. The course modules are:
MS Outlook 2010: Introduction
Microsoft Outlook is a program for managing information that will help you to coordinate e-mail messages, calendars, contacts and tasks. This course will provide you with an opportunity to learn how to send, receive and organise messages. You will familiarise yourself with the Outlook folders.
MS Outlook 2010: Advanced
In this course, you will learn how to use the Calendar, Tasks, Journal and Notes folders. Other topics include Outlook settings, import and export options, creation of forms and other advanced skills.
You will be supplied with an exam voucher that is valid until 20th June 2018. Please allow time to book your exam before your voucher expires. To book your exam, simply contact your nearest Certiport Authorised Testing Centre (CATC) in the UK.
* please note that an additional invigilation fee is payable directly to the CATC testing centre when you sit the exam. This is likely to be in the region of £15.