To fully prepare you for your MOS exam, this bundle includes:
- Excel 2016 MOS e-learning course: approximately 26 hours of learning taking you through all aspects of the application, from introduction to advanced level.
- Practice exams: The MOS Practice Test software replicates the real MOS Excel 2016 exam and is the ideal tool to help you to prepare (you will need Microsoft Excel 2016 on your PC/Laptop to use this product).
- Excel 2016 Study Guide: the textbook companion to the courseware, provided in online format for access via your PC.
- Exam voucher: your exam voucher (worth £65) entitles you to sit your MOS exam at a Certiport Authorised Testing Centre (CATC) in the UK*.
The course provides full preparation for the exam (77-420). Using interactive exercises and software simulations, you’ll quickly become familiarised in it with the Excel 2016 environment and its documents, functions and features. The course modules are:
Create and manage worksheets and workbooks
Includes: manipulating worksheets, find and replace, file properties, hyperlinks, themes, columns, customising toolbar and ribbon, macros, panes, publishing to web.
Create cells and ranges
Includes: data entry, moving/copying, text series, custom lists, alignment, formatting, cell styles, advanced paste.
Include: advanced work with tables, filtering, sorting, duplicate data.
Apply formulas and functions
Includes: cell ranges and references, formulas, AutoSum, logical functions, conditional calculations, text functions.
Create charts and objects
Includes: chart creation and design, chart formatting, shapes, SmartArt, pictures in Excel
You’ll be able to refer back to the Study Guide to practice your skills, and the separate “practice test” system will help to fully prepare for your exam.
Your exam voucher is valid until 28th May 2019. Note that the courseware is available for 6 months from date of enrolment.Please allow time to book your exam before your voucher expires. To book your exam, simply contact your nearest Certiport Authorised Testing Centre (CATC) in the UK.
* please note that an additional invigilation fee is payable directly to the CATC testing centre when you sit the exam. This is likely to be in the region of £15.