By the end of this course, you'll be able to act as an informed member of a project management team using the PRINCE2® methodology, within a project environment supporting PRINCE2®. When you pass your exam, you will be eligible to progress to the more advanced PRINCE2® Practitioner qualification which is also available via learndirect.
You'll work through the course online, where you'll complete a series of modules. The course will take approximately 10-15 hours to complete. A simulated mock exam is included, so you can test your knowledge and make sure you're fully prepared for the real exam.
You will receive:
- 6 months online access to the accredited PRINCE2® Foundation e-learning course and exam simulator
- PRINCE2® Foundation exam voucher valid for 6 months.
- When you pass the exam you'll receive the official PRINCE2® Foundation certificate.
(Please note that the PRINCE2® Manual is not supplied as part of this course. The manual is used for the higher "Practitioner" level, and is not required for this Foundation Exam.)
The exam is included in the price and is in the following format:
- Online from your preferred location (webcam and microphone required), or paper-based at selected exam centres (see below).
- 75 multiple choice questions
- 5 trial questions, not counted in scores
- 50% pass mark required (35 out of 70 available)
- Exam lasts for 60 minutes
- Closed book
You'll receive your exam booking code and booking instructions by email when the course is added to your account. You can book your exam to be taken online at a time, date and location convenient for you. Alternatively, the paper-based exam can be taken in exam centres around the UK (centres in London, Newcastle, Milton Keynes, Birmingham, Chester and York). You will need to show photo ID (passport or driving licence).
You should provide at least 2 weeks' notice to book your exam, and allow 3 to 5 working days to receive your joining instructions.
PRINCE2® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited.
This course is published by Training Bytesize Ltd, a PRINCE2® Accredited Training Organisation.