The certification aims to address the needs of those working in a project-focused environment who want to be Agile. It provides organisations with a leaner, more structured approach to project management enabling them to respond far more quickly to change and provides a way to implement high-priority initiatives.
This methodology works alongside formal approaches such as PRINCE2® and compliments quality processes such as ISO 9001 and CMM1.
Based on the proven fundamentals within DSDM Atern, the certification provides the ability to deliver Agile Projects in organisations requiring standards, rigour and visibility around Project Management, while at the same time enabling the fast pace, change and empowerment provided by Agile.
The course provides:
- Instant online access to the accredited multimedia e-learning course for one whole year (approx. 15 hours of study time)
- Interactive quizzes and mock exam simulators to test knowledge ahead of the exam
- A flexible exam process – take online, in-house or at a local test centre
- The official AgilePM® Foundation exam (your exam booking code is included with this course)
- Access to helpful downloadable learning resources and videos
The AgilePM® Foundation exam is included in the price.
The exam is in the following format:
- Online from your preferred location (webcam and microphone required), or paper-based at selected exam centres (see below).
- 60 multiple choice questions
- 50% pass mark required (30 out of 60 available)
- Exam lasts for 60 minutes
- Closed book
You'll receive your exam booking code and booking instructions by email when the course is added to your account. You can book your exam to be taken online at a time, date and location convenient for you. Alternatively, the paper-based exam can be taken in exam centres around the UK (centres in London, Newcastle, Milton Keynes, Birmingham, Chester and York). You will need to show photo ID (passport or driving licence).
You should provide at least 2 weeks' notice to book your exam, and allow 3 to 5 working days to receive your joining instructions.