Designed for people at all levels of business, this course will teach you simply how to:
- understand the three key stages involved in planning a project: Defining Your Objective, Planning the Work and Monitoring and Evaluating
- describe the elements you need to consider when defining your objectives
- define how you can break down and schedule the individual tasks and activities involved in completing any piece of work
- describe how to define your plans in a central Work Plan
- understand how to monitor and evaluate progress against your Work Plan in order to identify any problems and modify your plans
Once you've completed the course you'll be able to manage your time, projects and budgets more effectively.