This Sage e-learning course (the second of three stages) provides the skills you need to run Sage 50 Payroll. With this flexible course you can log on and work online whenever suits you. Simulations in the course give you a realistic learning experience and interactive quizzes help test your knowledge as you go along.
By the end of this course you will:
- Run a basic weekly or monthly payroll
- Email appropriate payslips to employees
- Perform and submit RTI routines including Full Payment Submission (FPS), National Insurance Number Verification (NVR) and Employer Payment Summary (EPS)
- Correct errors during processing using the Rollback and Restore functions
- Set up new starters and process leavers
- Complete Period End Routines including producing the P32
- Process electronic payments to employees and HMRC directly from Sage Payroll
At the end of the course there is a final online multiple choice test that challenges you to demonstrate how well you now know your software.