This Sage e-learning course (the second of four stages) provides the skills you need to run Sage 50 Accounts. With this flexible online course you can log on and work online whenever suits you. Simulations in the course give you a realistic learning experience and interactive quizzes help test your knowledge as you go along.
By the end of this course you will:
- Know how to enter supplier invoices and credit notes
- Be able to post supplier payments including printing remittance advices, cheques and using e-banking
- Know how to create and print service invoices and credit notes for customers
- Be able to post customer receipts and understand how to manage the Sales Ledger, including disputing
- Be able to post supplier payments and understand how to manage the Purchase Ledger
- Understand how to deal with contra entries
- Be familiar with posting bank and cash transactions
- Learn how to save time by using Recurring Entries
- Understand how to interrogate data using searches to enable more accurate reporting
- Know how to check and safeguard data using backups
- Understand how to correct errors
- Know how to post and correct Journal Entries
- Be able to process customer payments and supplier refunds
At the end of the course there is a final online multiple choice test that challenges you to demonstrate how well you now know your software.