Implementing Change teaches you how to:
- understand three different methods used to implement, monitor and control a programme of change (Cybernetics, Go/No-Go controls and Post controls)
- use tools such as Gantt charts and Network Planning to track progress against timescales
- identify the factors that require original plans to be changed and learn how to revise and reschedule plans
Once you've finished this course you'll be able to help your managers direct change, keep track of progress and adapt your approach where necessary.
Planning Change teaches you how to:
- identify the factors that can trigger change within an organisation
- take a systematic approach to planning a programme of change
- understand the main elements needed to communicate programmes of change persuasively
Once you've completed this course you'll be able to reduce reasons for conflict, increase staff morale and ensure there's more buy-in to company objectives during any process of change.