This Sage e-learning course (the last of four stages) provides the skills you need to run Sage 50 Accounts. With this flexible course you can log on and work online whenever suits you. Simulations in the course give you a realistic learning experience and interactive quizzes help test your knowledge as you go along.
By the end of this course you will:
- Know how to plan and maintain stock records, post opening balances and record adjustments
- Know how to set up multiple delivery addresses for your company, your customers and suppliers
- Be familiar with the purchase order cycle, know how to process from entry to delivery and match and post invoices to orders
- Understand product pricing and discount structures
- Be familiar with the sales order cycle, know how to process from entry to despatch and link to other areas of Sage 50 Accounts Professional
- Know how to perform stock takes, process stock adjustments and deal with stock returns and stock month end journals
- Know how to use the Bill of Materials function to assemble finished goods from stocked components
- Be able to produce product invoices and credit notes
- Be able to produce quotes and pro-forma’s
- Be able to produce repeat invoices using recurring transactions, skeletons and duplicates
- Know how to run a stock year end and make global changes
- Know how to produce foreign currency orders, create foreign currency price lists and generate Intrastat reports
At the end of the course there is a final online multiple choice test that challenges you to demonstrate how well you now know your software.