Sage e-learning provides the skills you need to run Sage 50 Accounts. This flexible online course means you can log on and work online whenever suits you. This "Stage 1" course (the first a series of four training levels) is ideal if you are new to the software. It fully covers the basic principles of Sage 50 Accounts, from navigation through to creating and amending records to opening balances and controlling user access.
Simulations in the course give you a realistic learning experience and interactive quizzes help test your knowledge as you go along.
By the end of this course you will:
- Be familiar with the Sage 50 Accounts user interface
- Understand how to use password protection and how to restrict user access
- Understand basic configuration, financial year settings, and setting up tax codes
- Know how to create, amend and delete nominal accounts
- Know how to create bank, cash and credit card accounts
- Understand the role of the Chart of Accounts, and how to amend it
- Know how to create departments
- Know how to create, amend and delete customer and supplier accounts
- Be able to enter opening balances for nominal, customer and supplier accounts
- Be ready to progress to Stage 2
At the end of the course there is a final online multiple choice test that challenges you to demonstrate how well you now know your software.