If you want to work in a bank or building society branch, or financial products call centre, a qualification in retail banking is a great way in. You might work as a cashier or customer advisor, but it also involves creating and maintaining customer accounts, operating currency tills and counter services, and handlingpayments.
You'll learn how to develop:
- your customer service skills
- productive working relationships with your customers and colleagues
- your communication skills
- your knowledge and understanding of the financial service sector form a legal and regulatory perspective.
As part of the training for the financial services intermediate Apprenticeship you’ll complete:
- Level 2 Certificate in Providing Financial Services
- Level 2 Certificate in Customer Services
- Level 1 Functional Skills