Training for the Level 3 Modern Apprenticeship is based around a combination of mandatory and optional modules. You’ll need to complete eight units in total: five mandatory units, at least one from group A and two more from group A or B.
- Provide leadership for your team
- Develop productive working relationships with colleagues
- Contribute to the control of resources
- Maintain the health, hygiene, safety and security of the working environment
- Lead a team to improve customer service
Optional Group A: includes units in supervising food production operations and supervising portering and concierge services.
Optional Group B: includes units in contributing to promoting hospitality services and products and contributing to the development of recipes and menus.
For more information, please request an information pack.