- listen carefully to you and help you find the right learning, qualification or support to achieve your goals
- ensure you know what to expect, who will support you and how they can help
- be flexible in how we support you and make it easy for you to get in touch with us
- understand your needs and circumstances to make sure you get the most out of your time with us
- treat you fairly, politely and with respect
- ensure our staff are professional and have the skills and knowledge to support you
- provide help and support if you have a problem, question or complaint
- let you know if you’re eligible for funding or how much you need to pay, and whether you can get help with your costs
- help you work out what your next steps could be so you continue developing new skills, whatever your age and circumstances.
In return, you should:
- complete the activities and work that you agree with us
- participate fully and actively in your programme
- treat learndirect staff, learners and customers fairly, politely and with respect
- talk to our staff regularly about your progress
- let us know if you need any extra support to help you achieve your goals.