Our enterprise service can be accessed by a wide client base across a large part of the UK. Support is tailored according to our customers’ needs and we deliver a mentoring and advice service alongside our successful blended and distance learning approach.
The full service is also tailored to the UK national standards for enterprise through soft skills and nationally recognised qualifications.
These are delivered by our enterprise engagers, enterprise coaches, business advisers and business mentors, who are fully trained and qualified to the National SFEDI* standards in business support. They work through a peer support network and develop their own skills against 35 hours of continuous professional development.
We are keen to offer more virtual support and our customer enterprise platform is being developed to offer support from the early stages of ideas generation through to established, sustainable and growth businesses. This is delivered whilst allowing the individual to develop the business through their own skills and experience, in the areas they should be channelling their energies.
Our fully integrated system approach includes:
- Entrepreneurial intention and intensive enterprise support diagnostics
- Pre-start enterprise coaching service (face to face and virtual)
- Enterprise qualifications at level 1-3 (blended, distance learning and stealth delivery)
- Access to business opportunities profiles and business information factsheets
- Access to market synopsis, local market data and demographics
- Access to legal and legislation information
- Growth support provisions
- International development and trade options
- Post start ‘backstop’ business support options (virtual/distance/open)
- Business and personal development training modules (remote/distance/blended)
- Peer support groups and links to wider support provision and networks
- Access to a network of local support centres across the UK
- The virtual enterprise platform
If you want to know more about our enterprise offer, please email: email@example.com.
For more information about our New Enterprise Allowance contract click here.
* Standards setting body for enterprise and business support.