Giving your staff the confidence to use time-saving IT could have a real bearing on business performance. Not knowing how to use office technology can waste your employees’ time and cost you money through inefficiency.
Maybe your staff haven’t yet started using computers and need a grounding in the basics, or they want to become more productive in using popular software programmes. There’s something for all skill levels in a range of subjects, and some lead to qualifications, too.
Our qualifications include:
- Digital skills award and certificate – getting to know your computer and the internet
- Functional skills in ICT – learn the basics
- ECDL – courses leading to the internationally recognised Extra and Essentials qualifications
- IT user qualifications
- IT Application Specialist Intermediate and Advanced Apprenticeships
- IT Software, Web and Telecoms Professional Advanced and Higher Apprenticeships
Find out more about our Apprenticeships here >