With all of the discussion and coverage of the Apprenticeship levy and how it will be delivered, the benefits of having an apprentice on your team can sometimes get lost. Here are just a few
- The average Apprenticeship improves productivity by £214 a week
- Apprenticeships are a tried and tested way to recruit new staff, re-train or upskill existing staff
- Apprenticeships can help you tackle skill shortages
- Learning can be done in your workplace, minimising disruption and maximising impact
- Apprenticeships are a great way of attracting enthusiastic talent with fresh ideas
- They can be tailored to specific job roles, making them flexible to the needs of your business
- Apprenticeships provide you with the skilled workers you need for the future.
- Apprenticeships can help reduce staff turnover, by increasing employee satisfaction and loyalty
Whatever sector you’re in, there are so many benefits that apprentices can bring to your business. Want to know more about the Apprenticeship levy? Get your questions answered
Get in touch
Discover how Apprenticeships can transform your business – call us on 0800 101 901 or request a call back from our expert team.
What our customers say
“I can’t recommend Apprenticeships enough, particularly to small businesses starting out. They will be the answer to all of your pressures. This time next year we hope to have another two join us.”
Rob Haynes, Executive Director – Curian Medical Ltd