Want to know more about Apprenticeships?
We’ve created lots of resources to help you understand what they are and how they work:
- What is an Apprenticeship?
- Apprenticeships: a guide for your business (download)
- The top 10 benefits of Apprenticeships
- The Apprenticeship levy
- Apprenticeship FAQs
- Modern Apprenticeships in Scotland
Keep up with all the latest developments in the world of Apprenticeships, recruitment and training on our blog.
Why choose learndirect?
As one of the UK’s largest providers we help you make Apprenticeships work for your business.
- Support – we’ll guide you through the process of taking on apprentices, from accessing funding, to understanding what’s expected during the training, we’re here to help you make the most of your Apprenticeship programme
- Tailored programmes – with flexible frameworks and a partnership approach, we’re sure we can provide Apprenticeships that are right for your organisation
- Flexible training – our training is delivered in your workplace, so you apprentice won’t need to have full days out at college, minimising the impact on your business.
- Recruitment service – our Applicant Management Team will advertise your vacancy and screen potential candidates, supplying you with quality candidates to interview
- Talent pool – we have keen and ambitious candidates across the country looking for Apprenticeship opportunities and ready to start now
- Experience – we have a proven track record when it comes to Apprenticeships and work annually with more than 6,000 employers large and small, on a local, regional and national basis
If you’re considering taking on an apprentice and would like us to help, complete our form and request a call back or call us on 0800 101 901.
If you’re looking to boost productivity and make your business more efficient, our tailored business skills Apprenticeship could be for you! From customer service, to business admin, team leading and management, we can help develop the core skills of your business. Find out more about our business skills courses and qualifications here.
We also have a range of sector specific Apprenticeships, delivered by experienced trainers with expert sector knowledge, including:
- Childcare and early years
- Financial services
- Health and social care
- Warehousing and logistics
What our customers say
“The partnership approach continues to pay dividends. The achievement rate for our apprentices is 85%, in comparison to the national average of 65%, and is a testament to the programme DMBC and learndirect have created.” Read the full story here
“The close relationship and positive communication channels have led to a shared vision of the Leeds values, behaviours and attitudes that together have provided the basis for high quality patient care” Find out more about our award winning partnership here
“I’m very happy we chose learndirect as our partner for delivering Apprenticeships. The staff they’ve introduced to us have been of a really high standard and have all progressed through the business or been able to further their career within childcare.” Check out the full story here
“The quality of Apprentices coming through this programme has been outstanding. The young talent coming into the business through this programme has helped to invigorate our business and the lives of our customers.” Find out more here.