What are they?
An Apprenticeship is on the job training available to those aged 16 and over. Apprenticeships usually last between 12 to 18 months. Depending on the sector and level, some can last up to four years. Throughout the time of the Apprenticeship an apprentice is trained and guided towards a skilled role within a business, often with the help of a training provider so they gain industry knowledge and the skills required to do the job.
Apprentices also study towards nationally recognised qualifications – learning both online and as part of their work-based training. To help support businesses create a skilled workforce, the government contributes funding towards the costs of training apprentices.
We offer access to Apprenticeships including:
- Business Administration Apprenticeship
- Children and Young People’s Workforce Apprenticeship
- Customer Service Apprenticeship
- Dental Nursing Apprenticeship
- Providing Financial Services – Retail Banking Apprenticeship
- Food and Beverage Service Apprenticeship
- Health and Social Care Apprenticeship
- Healthcare Support Services Apprenticeship
- Hospitality Supervision and Leadership Apprenticeship
- IT Application Specialist Apprenticeship
- Kitchen Services Apprenticeship
- Learning and Development Apprenticeship
- Management Apprenticeship
- Recruitment Apprenticeship
- Retail Skills Apprenticeship
- Retail Sales Professional Apprenticeship
- Retail Management Apprenticeship
- Retail Visual Merchandising Apprenticeship
- Team Leading Apprenticeship
We also offer the Functional Skills element of Apprenticeships, completely online, in maths and English.
Find out more by using the menu on the left or visiting these pages:
To find out more about how our Apprenticeships can help your business, call us on 0800 101 901.