Want to know more about Apprenticeships?
- What is an Apprenticeship?
- Apprenticeships: a guide for your business (download)
- The top 10 benefits of Apprenticeships
- The Apprenticeship levy
- Apprenticeship FAQs
- Modern Apprenticeships in Scotland
Why choose learndirect?
As one of the UK’s largest providers we are here to help you make Apprenticeships work for your organisation.
- Apprenticeship Levy experts – our team of experts will help you understand the Levy, what it means for your organisation and how to make the most of your Levy spend
- Partnership approach – we work in partnership to understand your organisations’ vision and values and how Apprenticeships can help achieve your business goals. This allows our account managers and job coaches to plan, create and deliver effective programmes
- Flexible training – our tailored programmes are delivered in the workplace to an agreed schedule, minimising the impact on your employees daily responsibilities.
- Added value services – from marketing and comms, to learner management and recruitment support, we offer a range of added value services to ensure your Apprenticeship programme is a success
- Experience – we have a proven track record when it comes to Apprenticeships and we work annually with more than 6,000 employers large and small, on a local, regional and national basis
If your organisation is paying the Apprenticeships Levy and want to find out how to get the most out of spend, get in touch to discuss your requirements. Please complete our form and request a call back or call us on 0800 101 901.
If you’re looking to make the most out of your Levy spend our range of business skills Apprenticeship could be perfect. From customer service, to business admin, team leading and management, we can help develop the core skills of your workforce. Find out more about our business skills Apprenticeships here.
We also have a range of sector specific Apprenticeships, delivered to the highest standards by experienced job coaches with expert sector knowledge, these include:
If you would like more information on all our products, services and training solutions, download a copy of our complete business brochure.
What our customers say
The Co op: “We work in partnership with learndirect, exchanging ideas and understanding so we continually evolve our Apprenticeship programmes across the Group. Our account manager is an extension of our team” Find out more about our partnership here
Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council: “The partnership approach continues to pay dividends. The achievement rate for our apprentices is 85%, in comparison to the national average of 65%, and is a testament to the programme DMBC and learndirect have created.” Read the full story here
The Leeds Teaching Hospital NHS Trust: “The close relationship and positive communication channels have led to a shared vision of the Leeds values, behaviours and attitudes that together have provided the basis for high quality patient care” Find out more about our award winning partnership here
Anchor Care: “The quality of Apprentices coming through this programme has been outstanding. The young talent coming into the business through this programme has helped to invigorate our business and the lives of our customers.” Find out more here.