Our approach is tailored to meet the unique needs of your business and your people – one of our local experts will visit you to carry out a free consultation, after which they will develop a bespoke training plan designed from our range of funded training courses to tackle skills gaps in your workforce.
Our training is flexible – it can be delivered direct to staff on your premises, at one of our local centres or wherever there’s access to the internet.
- Increase productivity and save money
- Improve staff retention
- Flexible delivery to minimise business impact
- Employees communicate, participate and contribute more effectively
- Builds a personalised learning plan to feed into probation and annual review process
- Linking in with Lancashire LEP business initiatives to support your business
- Accredited training
Partner training providers
Care Assessment Training Services Ltd
- CATS have a reputation of passion, drive and commitment in high-quality provision, across the North West, designed to help businesses remain competitive in today's marketplace.
They provide full Apprenticeships as well as standalone NVQ/QCF qualifications in Health & Social Care, Business Administration, Customer Service, Warehousing & Storage and Management and Team Leading.
- Antrec are an award winning family run business who won the FSB Family Run Business Award in 2016. They specialise in delivering bespoke and accredited training to like-minded organisations.
Through the Skills Support for the Workforce contract in Lancashire they are offering Leadership and Management, Social Media and Marketing, Health and Social Care and Service Enterprise Awareness Training.
What next?Call 0345 5210066 now or fill in the form to arrange a callback. A member of our team will contact you directly or refer you to one of our fully funded health & social care course training providers working in partnership with learndirect.
Find out more about our funded skills support for the workforce training >>
Health & social care challenges*
- The Health and Social Care sector employs more Lancashire residents than any other sector
- 16 percent of all jobs in the county are in Health and Social Care, providing work to just under 100,000 people.
- Lancashire’s over-65 population will rise by 23% in a decade, which will place an increasing demand on the sector.
- Employment grew almost a quarter in Burnley between 2010-13, followed by Blackburn with Darwen (20% growth)
Skills Support for the WorkforceSkills Support for the Workforce (SSW) is a new government funded workplace skills programme tailored to the needs of businesses in your area. learndirect is delivering this programme through our network of high quality training providers in Lancashire.
learndirect is working in partnership with the Lancashire Enterprise Partnerships & Boost; Lancashire's Business Growth Hub to provide a range of bespoke training programmes and qualifications. These include a comprehensive range of vocationally-relevant courses targeting the construction sector. Our training programmes are designed to address skills gaps within local businesses, with a focus on the LEPs’ priority sectors to help boost the local economy across Lancashire.