Our approach is tailored to meet the unique needs of your business and your people – one of our local experts will visit you to carry out a free consultation, after which they will develop a bespoke training plan designed from our range of funded training courses to tackle skills gaps in your workforce.
Our training is flexible – it can be delivered direct to staff on your premises, at one of our local centres or wherever there’s access to the internet.
- Increase productivity and save money
- Improve staff retention
- Flexible delivery to minimise business impact
- Employees communicate, participate and contribute more effectively
- Builds a personalised learning plan to feed into probation and annual review process
- Linking in with Lancashire LEP business initiatives to support your business
- Accredited training
What next?Call 0345 5210066 now or fill in the form to arrange a callback. A member of our team will contact you directly or refer you to one of our fully funded finance and professional services course training providers working in partnership with learndirect.
Find out more about our funded skills support for the workforce training >>
- Lancashire’s Financial and Professional Services sector employs around 82,000 people in over 10,200 businesses.
- Lancashire’s Financial and Professional Services sector since 2009 has grown more quickly in terms of employment (at a rate of 12% pa) than the national average (9% pa, over the same period).
- UK Financial and Professional Services employment is projected to increase by 1m to 9m people by 2022, a 13% increase on 2012 employment levels according to UKCES.
- In Lancashire, the expected increase in the number of FPS jobs in the decade to 2022 varies from 16,000 (or 14%, source: UCKES) to 38,000 (or 32%, source: Oxford Economics).
Skills Support for the WorkforceSkills Support for the Workforce (SSW) is a new government funded workplace skills programme tailored to the needs of businesses in your area. learndirect is delivering this programme through our network of high quality training providers in Lancashire.
learndirect is working in partnership with the Lancashire Enterprise Partnerships & Boost; Lancashire's Business Growth Hub to provide a range of bespoke training programmes and qualifications. These include a comprehensive range of vocationally-relevant courses targeting the construction sector. Our training programmes are designed to address skills gaps within local businesses, with a focus on the LEPs’ priority sectors to help boost the local economy across Lancashire.