Our approach is tailored to meet the unique needs of your business and your people – one of our local experts will visit you to carry out a free consultation, after which they will develop a bespoke training plan designed from our range of funded training courses to tackle skills gaps in your workforce.
Our training is flexible – it can be delivered direct to staff on your premises, at one of our local centres or wherever there’s access to the internet.
- Increase productivity and save money
- Improve staff retention
- Flexible delivery to minimise business impact
- Employees communicate, participate and contribute more effectively
- Builds a personalised learning plan to feed into probation and annual review process
- Linking in with Lancashire LEP business initiatives to support your business
- Accredited training
What next?Call 0345 5210066 now or fill in the form to arrange a callback. A member of our team will contact you directly or refer you to one of our fully funded creative & digital course training providers working in partnership with learndirect.
Find out more about our funded skills support for the workforce training >>
Creative & digital sector challenges*
- The UK’s Creative Economy has expanded rapidly in recent years driven primarily by rapid technological advances and the digitisation of the wider economy.
- The extent and pace of change in the sector is leading to recruitment challenges and skills gaps amongst the existing workforce.
- The data indicates that within Lancashire, there are over 22,000 jobs in Creative Industries.
- Skills gaps are more prevalent in the digital sub-sector than in the workforce as a whole, with 7 per cent of employees not fully proficient in their role.
Skills Support for the WorkforceSkills Support for the Workforce (SSW) is a new government funded workplace skills programme tailored to the needs of businesses in your area. learndirect is delivering this programme through our network of high quality training providers in Lancashire.
learndirect is working in partnership with the Lancashire Enterprise Partnerships & Boost; Lancashire's Business Growth Hub to provide a range of bespoke training programmes and qualifications. These include a comprehensive range of vocationally-relevant courses targeting the construction sector. Our training programmes are designed to address skills gaps within local businesses, with a focus on the LEPs’ priority sectors to help boost the local economy across Lancashire.