Our approach is tailored to meet the unique needs of your business and your people – one of our local experts will visit you to carry out a free consultation, after which they will develop a bespoke training plan designed from our range of funded training courses to tackle skills gaps in your workforce.
Our training is flexible – it can be delivered direct to staff on your premises, at one of our local centres or wherever there’s access to the internet.
- Painting & decorating
- Increase productivity and save money
- Improve staff retention
- Flexible delivery to minimise business impact
- Employees communicate, participate and contribute more effectively
- Builds a personalised learning plan to feed into probation and annual review process
- Linking in with Lancashire LEP business initiatives to support your business
- Fully funded accredited training
Partner training providers
North West Skills Academy Ltd
- Based in Manchester and delivering in the Lancashire region they are offering NVQs in a range of skills within the Construction Sector, all assessed and delivered on-site.
The NVQs on offer range from Bricklaying and Plastering through Tiling and Joinery up to Building Maintenance.
- Founded in 2012, Solvo Vir are a National training provider focussing on the construction industry.
They offer a range of qualifications at Level 1 and 2 including Awards, Certificates and NVQ Diplomas with the aim of improving business performance, talent retention and providing emerging prospects with breakthrough experiences in their chosen career.
Transport Training Academy Ltd TTA
- TTA’s delivery model consist of a broad range of qualifications, predominantly relevant to the construction sector.
They offer a range of NVQ’s such as Construction Operation, as well as shorter bespoke courses in order to develop and enhance the skills set of an employee which in turn increases the profitability and capacity of the employer.
What next?Call 0345 5210066 now or fill in the form to arrange a callback. A member of our team will contact you directly or refer you to one of our fully funded construction course training providers working in partnership with learndirect.
Find out more about our funded skills support for the workforce training >>
- The construction sector will be vital to Lancashire if it is to achieve its economic ambitions over the coming years
- The sector currently employs over 35,000 people in Lancashire, and forecasts suggest growth of 8,000 employees over the next ten years
- Increasing demand for construction is likely to lead to more severe skills shortages in skilled trades
- Post recession, skilled workers who have secured employment in other sectors are reluctant to move back into construction
Skills Support for the WorkforceSkills Support for the Workforce (SSW) is a new government funded workplace skills programme tailored to the needs of businesses in your area. learndirect is delivering this programme through our network of high quality training providers in Lancashire.
learndirect is working in partnership with the Lancashire Enterprise Partnerships & Boost; Lancashire's Business Growth Hub to provide a range of bespoke training programmes and qualifications. These include a comprehensive range of vocationally-relevant courses targeting the construction sector. Our training programmes are designed to address skills gaps within local businesses, with a focus on the LEPs’ priority sectors to help boost the local economy across Lancashire.